We've been working on a project that is finally getting ready for installation. It has taken a while to get this particular order together, but we were just notified that we are looking at installing the first week of March! So why was this project so different than others? Hmmmm.... well, I guess it would be that we are going to be installing the TerreKleen hydrodynamic separator in an existing parking structure!!!!
We have been working on the project since October and since that time I have recounted the details of this particular application to a number of people and it seems to spark a lot of interest. While I am not in a position to reveal all of the custom details tonight, I will be at the install and taking a ton of pictures to share with you on my blog as soon as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment